Monday, January 7, 2013

What Is A Bethanyism?

Lately, I've been taking a LOT of pictures. I like to carry my camera with me and will randomly take it out and snap away at the world around me. I found that it's been a fun creative outlet for me, and I'm constantly learning new things.

 If any of you follow me on Pinterest, then you'll notice lately that I've been pinning quite a few quotes. Some of them are simply true, some of them are inspirational and many of them are just little pushes of motivation for my every day life. 

In October, I started blending the two of them together. 

Using PicMonkey as a photo editor, I've started taking my pictures, as well as some pictures that others have taken, mostly of myself and Matthew, and adding quotes that I can relate to. Most of them I post on my private Facebook page, but a few have found their way onto my blog posts here, here and there.  

I thought that maybe I'd show you a few more of my favorites. 

The best thing to hold on to in life is each other. - Audrey Hepburn

I'm currently in this long and confusing process of figuring out who I am and what I want to do in my life.

We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun

"She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." - Stephen Chbosky

"I can't promise you that I'll be here for the rest of your life. But I can promise you I'll love you for the rest of mine."

Sometimes on the way to a dream you get lost and find a better one

truth is, I miss you. all the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.

People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay Attention.

I'm going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life. - Elise de Wolfe

Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fights battles that nobody knows about. 

I love that moment. When you are on a long car ride, or reading. And you completely zone out, you forget your troubles, everything around you. You are focused on that one thing, you are content, and everything is peaceful...

Every one of these tells a story, invokes a memory, makes me smile, and reminds me of my journey and that I need to keep going. Because it's not always easy, but I know it will be worth it.

What do you do to inspire yourself? Or to spark your creativity? 

1 comment:

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...