Monday, May 20, 2013

Bethanyism #20

Happy Monday!!! 

This week's Bethanyism makes me smile a little bit. Maybe it will make you smile, too!

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

"And though she be but little, she if fierce." - William Shakespeare

Having grown up with boys and being good friends with a large amount of guys, I've always been referred to as short or little, even though I'm really not. And most the time, I'm a calm, peaceful person. The problem is, that I have passion. When I get worked up about something, I'll argue for it. I'll fight for it. I get loud, and worked up, and I might even swear to get my point across. 

There are times in my life where I am fierce. 

I love those times. I love being about to be fierce, and passionate about something, whether it be about the people that I love, or an idea that I can stand behind. 

And I always do it with a smile. 

What do you think about this week's quote? 

Are you fierce? 



1 comment:

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...